If you’ve checked out the keto lifestyle at all, you’ve probably run across the term “Bulletproof Coffee”. Honestly, there are a million different recipes out there; I think this is mainly because you can kind of modify it to meet your needs. Check out the recipe I use below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: However long it takes you to brew the coffee and mix it!
Makes 1 Serving! (I normally prep 3 servings (of the mix-ins) at a time and store them in my refrigerator using the Rubbermaid TakeAlongs On-the-Go 2 Cup Twist & Seal Food Storage Containers)
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Hazelnut -Jordan’s Skinny Gourmet Syrups Sugar-Free
- 10 oz (Brewed) Folgers Coffee
- Scoop the coconut oil and heavy whipping cream into the larger container (not the cup insert).
- Pour the syrup into the cup insert.
- Close the containers and throw them in the fridge until you’re ready to use them.
- Place either the contents of the premade cup or the coconut oil, heavy whipping cream, and syrup into a coffee mug.
- Pour in the freshly brewed coffee and stir (or use a frother – I recommend the PowerLix Milk Frother.)
Calories: 363 – Fat: 38g – Carbohydrates: 0g – Protein: 0g
I am not a nutritionist or doctor! For precise nutrition facts, I recommend you calculate your own!
Also, like I said earlier, a great aspect of Bullet Proof Coffee is that it can easily be modified to meet your goal macros!