Have you been searching for the perfect keto-friendly brownie to conquer all of your chocolate cravings? Then look no further than this peanut butter swirled, rich, chocolate delicacy!
These brownies are loaded with healthy fat, fiber, and a little protein. However, they only have 4 net carbs! It has all of the flavorful sensations of cheating, with none of the guilt!
Keto Avocado Peanut Butter Brownies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Makes 9 servings
- 1 Ripe Medium Avocado
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Xylitol Sweetener
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 4 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 8 x 8 glass pan with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a food processor – I prefer to use my Ninja – combine the avocado and eggs until the mixture is smooth and the avocado is no longer “chunky”.
- Add all of the other ingredients (excluding the ingredients for the peanut butter drizzle) into the food processor and blend until mixture is smooth. (At this point, I suggest checking the sweetness of the brownies. Since I’ve started living keto friendly, my tolerance for sweetness has greatly decreased. Consequently, you might need a little more sweetener than I do. The batter should taste slightly sweeter than you want your brownies to turn out.)
- Pour the batter into the lined glass pan.
- In another glass bowl, add the natural peanut butter and coconut oil. Microwave these until the mixture is running enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle the mixture over the brownie batter and swirl it with a butter knife.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until only a few crumbs stick to a toothpick when inserted. (I recommend checking every five minutes after the brownies have baked for 45 minutes.)
- Let cool and enjoy!
Calories: 176 – Fat: 10g – Net Carbohydrates: 4g – Protein: 5g